Welcome to MinorityPostdoc.org
This is the premier web portal on the minority postdoctoral experience. We feature news, articles, resources, and events about career advice, professional development, jobs, funding, fellowships, mentoring, and diversity issues…(Read more).
[ad] New Postdoctoral Diversity Teaching Fellowship
Massachusetts Maritime Academy invites applications from underrepresented ethnic minority scholars for several Postdoctoral Diversity Teaching Fellowship opportunities for academic year 2015-2016. Massachusetts Maritime Academy is a fully accredited, four year, co-educational state university, located seaside on idyllic Cape Cod offering Bachelor and Master of Science degrees that are highly regarded in the world-wide Maritime industry and beyond.
Grad/Postdoc Positions & Opportunities
Below are recent listings of opportunities for graduate students and postdocs. The Job listings page has a complete roster of institutions who are reaching out to expand the diversity of their candidate applicant pools. Below is a subset of our advertisers; and, we post the latest openings in the announcements section above at the top of every website page. Advertisers can request ad rate info by contacting us at .
- Fulbright Postdoctoral Scholar Awards
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Postdoctoral Fellowships
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital: Postdoctoral Research Opportunities
- Infectious Disease Evolution Across Scales: Research Exchanges and Workshops
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy: Postdoctoral Diversity Teaching Fellowship
- University of San Francisco: Ethnic Minority Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Burroughs Wellcome Fund: Underrepresented Minority Postdoctoral Enrichment Program
- University of California President’s Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Harvard Medical School: Dean’s Postdoctoral Fellowship
- New England Science Symposium
- Carolina Postdoctoral Program for Faculty Diversity (Univ of North Carolina at Chapel Hill)
- Ford Foundation Fellowship Programs
- University of Chicago: Postdoctoral Positions in Pulmonary Research
- Consortium for Faculty Diversity at Liberal Arts Colleges: Dissertation & Postdoctoral Fellowships
Professional/Faculty Positions & Opportunities
MinorityPostdoc.org is a niche marketing site with a diverse readership. The Job listings page has a complete roster of institutions who are reaching out to expand the diversity of their candidate applicant pools. Below is a subset of our advertisers; and, we post the latest openings in the announcements section above at the top of every website page. Advertisers can request ad rate info by contacting us at
- Duke University
- Indiana University Bloomington: School of Education
- Ohio State University: College of Arts and Sciences
- Stanford University
- Teachers College, Columbia University
- University of California, San Francisco: Academic Positions
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- California State University, Dominguez Hills: Faculty Positions in:
- University of Dayton: TWO Faculty Positions in Mechanical Engineering
- University of California, Santa Cruz: Lecturer Position in Electrical Engineering
- Occidental College: Faculty Position in Cognitive Science
- University of Massachusetts Boston: Faculty Position in Molecular Developmental Biology
- University of Southern California: Faculty Positions in Engineering:
- Cal Poly State University, San Luis Obispo: Faculty Position in Kinesiology
- Colgate University: Faculty Positions in:
- Cornell University: Faculty Positions in:
- University of South Florida: Faculty Position in Marine Biology
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania: Faculty Position in Mathematics
- Yale University: Faculty Position in Physiology and Functional Biology
- University of Maryland, College Park: FIVE Faculty Positions in African American Studies
- Saint Mary’s College of California: Faculty Position in Education
A selection of our original published articles are below. See the entire archive here. Submit article ideas by contacting us at .
Introducing the DiverseScholar Doctoral Directory
Our new Doctoral Directory is available to help institutions diversify their job candidate pools. Read summary demographic information about the Directory. Learn about our Institutional Subscription packages for access to the online and print versions of the Doctoral Directory.
MinorityPostdoc.org Contact List has 1,200 Emails!
Our Monthly Newsletter Contact List has over 1,200 emails! To put that number in perspective, NSF estimates that there are only 2,400 underrepresented minority postdocs in the USA. The word clouds below show the institutions and names present in our email contact list. We keep this list current by removing inactive accounts after each monthly mailing. Read summary demographic information about the Doctoral Directory that is derived from email contact list members who join the CV database. Advertisers, your opportunities are delivered to these diverse readers so request ad rate info by contacting us at
last updated 18-Dec-2014